The sad truth of it is, as we age, our skin loses collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. The result? A slow break down and separation of the fat layers under the skin, particularly in areas like the mid face, around the eyes and the temples. We all know what this means. Crows feet, frown lines and lipstick lines are just the start. But this doesn’t mean we have to look our age or lose our youthful facial contours – with the assistance of dermal fillers we can erase lines, hydrate the skin and plump up the face.
Headed by Dr Gina and Dr Jess, the Ocean Cosmetics team of experienced cosmetic practitioners are skilled at wiping out fine lines and wrinkles with an applied program of facial rejuvenation and enhancement.
We love refining and enhancing your natural beauty, and one of our favourite ways of doing this is using Dermal Fillers. Suitable for all people from 25-80 years, dermal fillers are brilliant at delivering successful rejuvenation and enhancement.
Common treatments include:
- Enhancing lip border and volume, treating upper lip lines and lifting mouth corners
- Treating naso-labial folds and marionette lines and jowls
- Hydrating and helping fine lines in décolletage and neck areas
- Hand rejuvenation
- Enhancing cheek volume and definition
- Defining the jaw line
- Tear trough and dark circles
- Eye brow lifting
- Treating temple hollowing
Improve your appearance with our Dermal Fillers Perth
Used to balance, maintain and restore your youthful look, the benefits of our dermal filler treatments include:
- The ability to add volume and definition
- Restore youthful shape of face and balance
- The ability to treat wrinkles at their source
- They are a safe product, made from biodegradable, non-animal synthetic gel
- They can enhance the results of other injectable procedures
- A non-invasive alternative to surgery